Supplier Audits – Ingredients – Packaging – Services.
Supplier audits are a very effective way of protecting the brand and good reputation of your food business.
The team at Functional Food Safety can inspect and audit your current or potential suppliers to ensure that they are complying with their statutory and regulatory requirements as well as ensuring that they are appropriately licensed and certified.
We have the food safety expertise to verify that suppliers are providing your food business with safe quality food, ingredients, additives and packaging.
Functional Food Safety can review all aspects of a food business against generic requirements or your own specifications including:
- Pest control
- Staff training
- Cleaning and sanitation
- Cold chain management
- Food recieval and storage
- Good manufacturing procedures (GMP)
- Microbiological testing – Listeria, Salmonella, E. coli
- Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point implementation
- Product identification and traceability
- Foreign object control
- Animal welfare
Functional Food Safety have the flexibility to undertake suppler audits anywhere in Australia allowing you get on with running your food business.
Function Food Safety has a wealth of experience over a broad area of the food industry including:
- Meat – Abattoirs, (red meat and poultry) meat processors, retail butchers, knackeries, game meat, assessment of meat safety officers.
- Dairy – Dairy farms, dairy factories, dairy processing plants, milk vendors.
- Seafood – Fishing vessels and seafood processors.
- Shellfish – Oyster farming, harvesting and processing, wild shellfish harvesting.
- Plant products – Fresh cut salad, sprouts, and unpasteurised juice.
- Vulnerable populations – Aged care and hospitals.
- Eggs – Poultry farms, egg production and processing.
- Food Wholesalers and manufacturers – Bakery, cereals, fruits and vegetables, beverages, honey, grains and legumes, sugar and confectionery.
- Food retail – Restaurants and catering.
We are cost effective, confidential, independent and impartial.
Contact Functional Food Safety today for a free consultation.